Trevors Homecoming

Monday, September 8, 2014

Letter 82

Fam

This week was pretty crazy, Tuesday we did our zone meeting and it went pretty good! Air horns got blown and candy chucked at people. ha We try to switch things up and still try to keep the Jesus in it, this month were working on showin the love more. But after I went on exchange with a missionary in our zone named Elder Gossner, he is a good missionary. We went and taught this girl who is getting baptized soon. She is way cool her name is Justine she went to Utah for school that's how she started investigating. But that night we slept at another missionaries apartment and I got the couch. ha The new missionary that lives there who just came out wanted me to sleep on his bed cause I was older but I thought I was a tuff guy and slept on the couch. Well long story short I'm a old man now I slept on the ground cause I was too big for the couch and I woke up and thought my back was broken haha. I'm a old fart! But on Wednesday we went and saw bro Price and Josephine and taught them, bro Price is having bad health problems and didn't look to good. After that we went over to the Jenks and had a clam fest eating party. Me and Nilssen ate sooo much! I was so full! But Thursday we went and mowed a members yard that was out of town for us showin the love for the day, but the plus side the grandma was there and she fed us lunch! SCORE!! Then we went and taught some less active boys, I felt bad the mom doesn't really take good care of them so the house is destroyed. There was bugs crawling everywhere from the old trash sitting there it was sad. Then we ended the night playing basketball at the church. Friday started of really good and ended bad. We went to chilli's with Emily the cool girl from England, and after we went and taught some Recent converts and we went and mowed Diana's lawn for her. Then we got home and me and Nilssen were planning and the phone rang and it was Josephine the first girl i baptized when i got here with Ramos. And she told me Steve Price a member who I was pretty close with died. The one we saw just a few days ago. It was really weird. It pretty much just took a dump on the rest of the night. Saturday was a busy one too. we were all over seeing people, we went and checked up on Josephine and tried to share some scriptures with her to help her out. It was really weird going there and not seeing Steve there. But after that we got fed twice which was a bonus. We went over to sis Malus house the one with the big ol birds. And the one bird that I sent you pics of wouldn't leave me the flip alone! so I just ate with him on my shoulder the whole time haha. Oh and me and Nilssen opened up a Jesus hair cutting shop. And we cut Ray and Brian's hair. I gave brian the jonas brother's look. he was lookin fresh. yesterday was a good day though. We confirmed Ray and Brian. I confirmed Ray and Nilssen confirmed Brian. After church we got our cookie baking on no homo though. We brought them to the bishop and his family. They were good freakin cookies though. We didn't have chocolate chips so we crushed up a bunch of random candy bars we had in the house and threw them in! They were flippin good! But that's about it for the week people love you guys! 

Love:Trevi poo





No comments:

Post a Comment