Trevors Homecoming

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Elder Pelsue's letter this week is exciting......had to post it!!

So this week was crazy ! On Saturday Sunday and Monday I was saying good by to the people in my last ward. I am going to miss them but it will be alright because I will be able to see them later when I come back to Jersey :) but none of you guys are going to guess where I am at  now!!! I am in a town called long branch and my apartment is 5 blocks away from the beach aka the shore (Jersey people get mad when you call it the beach.) it is stinking awesome I love it. it is beautiful and fun we have a small part of hood in our area so I'm am really happy I have the best of both worlds hood and beach and there is also one hood that is right on the beach. its amazing and plus myBOYYYY ginger is my zone leader and is also in my ward again not my comp but in the ward. I'm super excited and my year mark is coming up fast. but out here by the shore bugs are a lot more common. and all I have heard about since I got here is bed bugs!!!! I am so paranoid about it I don't want bed bugs. So we are doing a lot of prevention. but my comp is really cool his name is Elder Camper and after this transfer he goes home. idk what it is but I keep killing missionaries (killing aka being with them their last transfer before they go home) but this is my 3rd one it is nuts but I am super excited to be here. It is fun and I love the beach. but there is something else bad about the beach in Jersey and that is that you have to pay to get on the beach from 6am-5pm and then after that it is free. jersey is only in it for the money its ridiculous. but you gotta love it.  Elder Pelsue

No comments:

Post a Comment