Trevors Homecoming

Monday, March 24, 2014

Letter 59

Hi Fam
This week was fun. Started off on St. Patty's day with us taking a Recent Convert named Marco's out to the local Irish pub for lunch.haha Had me a Corn beef Sandwich. Place was crazy though had bagpipe players going around and people all drunk already by 12. I was hoping for something special since I'm a ginger but no go on that! And don't worry we sat on the family side away from alll the beer haha.Then that night we went over to the Montgomery's house the family from Cedar City and ate more Corn Beef! My guts hated me that night if ya know what I'm sayin! ha Tuesday was District meeting and I taught about Moroni 10:7-20 on how we all have special gifts. My goal was to uplift the district cause a lot of the sisters were stressed, and to make at least one sister cry due to my teaching skills being so awesome :). And I accomplished it! all of them cried but 1 and yes I got a little choked up talking about you guys too! I'm a sissy! ha Tuesday we went down to Irvington to meet some other missionaries and pick up some food from the bishop store house for our investigator Diana's fundraiser, and right when we pulled into Irvington we got a text saying it was denied! So this is where my testo raised a bit and spent the next hour or more talking to the Manager of the store house then the stake president over in the Newark ward. Me and him weren't getting along very well on the phone but it all got figured out thanks to our stake President over here in our ward. We still couldn't get the food but President Jensen the one over our ward Made a donation for Diana and we went and picked up all the food she needed. He is a cool guy. And I got to see Jason who is a member over there who lives across the street from my old house in Irvington. He is a funny little black kid. He came up to the apartment to say hi, and his friends in the car started honking the horn and being annoying and I knew the kid in the car so I ran down there in my suit with a big wrench in my hand hahaha it was so funny he started driving away then I opened up the door and his face and the girls in the back looked like they just pooped themselves haha funny!  Friday night was cool. We went and saw a play called Joseph in Egypt. The sisters invited us to go so we took a RC Sis Black, the one who raps to Thrift shopping haha But its a play about a story of Joseph in the Bible, not gonna lie didn't know much about it but it was fun. Most entertaining thing I've done in over a year, Me and Pelsue said if we weren't missionaries there's no way we would of gone to it.haha But I'll send ya pics of it. We took pics with the kid who played Joseph, he was a bit on the femmy side but what do you do. Saturday was way busy. We were helping Diana set up for her Tricky Tray so we were doing all sorts of stuff. I had to help cook a little bit it was weird being back in a kitchen! Don't really miss it! ha But we helped her from 10 to 5, then went and taught a few people then came back at the end of the party and she called us up front and gave us these Thank you Certificates, it was cool to see how much we helped her and how much she appreciated it. But that was my week, today were goin fishin at brother Maynes house, he has a huge lake in his back yard! yeeeeehawww! gonna go get me a 6 pack of Root beer and catch me some fish! GIT  R DONE! LOVE YOU GUYS!
Love: Trevor








No comments:

Post a Comment