Trevors Homecoming

Monday, June 10, 2013

Letter 18... 5 months strong!!!!




 
Hellloooo fam!
Well tomorrow is Transfers and yep me and Tongan are staying to still rep Irvington NJ! So that's good I wanted to stay longer I like this place and the ward is awesome! But this week was good! We are still visiting a lot of members in the ward that are sick and stuff. On Friday it rained way hard here and you bet your butts me and Tongan walked 3 miles in the rain to go see Akoto who is the member who is doing Dialysis! haha it was fun we were soaked! People looked at us like we were crazy! But on Saturday we went and saw our Investigators Eric And mike and there mom and little brother. There an awesome family their mom is hard core catholic so she doesn't really listen to our lessons but she loves feeding us........so not gonna argue there! But we had a good lesson with all of them, then after she made us food. We had pasta and a soup from Ghana and it had cow feet and goat meat in it haha it was good I took a pic of it I will send it to you! Gave me crazy gas problems though I was farting the ABC'S allllll night hahaha! That was just for you Ma! But then on Sunday it got a little crazy me and some missionaries were running everywhere getting people for church I got Rajeem the less active to come so that was good then after church we went and visited members. We first went over to a member who was sick and when we got there he said he hasn't eatin a meal since last weekend! So I wasn't having none of that cause you know how I get when I'm hungry so I made him a PB and J and then we went to our place and got him some more food. Then after we went and saw Sara the 85 year old lady that I always say I'm gonna take on a date! It is always good seeing her I always flirt with her its flipping funny! But After that we went and saw Sister Vinda and she was excited to see us because she has been really stressed because of trying to find a job and her house doesn't have AC and its a 130 degrees in her house so I told her she could have one of our AC's that you put in the window cause we have 4 so were doing that today. But that's about it this week oh Chandler And Danielle the YSA'S in the ward took us out for dinner and Chandler bought us groceries this week there awesome!! So this is their shout out! your welcome! But hope all of you are doing good miss you guys like crazy! love ya

Love:Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment