Trevors Homecoming

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Five years later, finally made it back! Cody Lamb

Posted by Cody Lamb on fb
I am a little behind on this news, but after 7 1/2 years at Wingers in Cedar City, I have decided to move on. Corporate offices decided to restructure the Southern district and felt a change was needed in St. George and offered me the General Manager position. I accepted and started on Monday this week. McCall and I are currently in the process of moving to St. George. I am excited for this opportunity, but very nervous as well! To my staff in Cedar City who are just finding out this way, sorry I wasn't able to do it in person. I am also sorry that no heads up notice was given. I will be stopping back in to Cedar City, but I'm grateful for the past 7 1/2 years, the friendships and relationships I have and the great times in Cedar City I have had. Thanks to everyone who has helped make me a better person at that store and helped me succeed at the store and also in Cedar City. I'm grateful for this opportunity and this new challenge that McCall and I will have with the next stage of our lives! I'm only 40 minutes away so everyone come see me! Rhett Gillens 
Posted by Rhett Gillens on fb

No comments:

Post a Comment