Trevors Homecoming

Monday, December 29, 2014

Letter 97

Heyyyyy,

What up peeps. It was awesome seeing you all on Christmas! I cant wait to see you all in realness here in a bit. But as you know Christmas was a fun one this year full of teaching and preachin and having a good ol christmas eve party with some other missionaries full of sting pong and ping pong! ha Before we skyped we went with some other missionaries to the hospital with the old people and just sat with them and talked with them. I sat next to a cool old black lady who is almost blind. Me and her were homies! And I had to be her food body guard cause the guy that sits next to her is a lil food thief so I was on the watch for him haha. He didn't make any moves though. Friday was a service day and teaching our investigator Quashima about the restoration and Plan of Salvation. She is progressing fast. Yesterday was funny. At the end of the night we were short about 40 contacts for the week.Our goal every week is 70. So me and Reeseypuff went out with 23 card is our coats and a prayer of Jesus taking the wheel. We went to a place in down town Paterson where a lot of shopping places are and all of them were closed! the place was dead. But we kept walking and talking to people waiting for the bus and stuff. We ran into these 3 black girls who about peed when they saw 2 white boys walking there at 8:30 at night. E Reese asked if they wanted a card about Jesus and if you could of seen this girls face. ha They just said we need to go home. But we kept truckin and E Reese made a bet with me that I couldn't hand out my Book of Mormon and long story short.........he lost 10 bucks! hahaha Well that's my week people love you all! Git R done!

Love: E Smithy

No comments:

Post a Comment