Trevors Homecoming

Monday, February 10, 2014

Letter 53

Fam!
So first off the weather man here can kiss it cause we got 2 inches of snow yesterday. So much for flipping 30 inches Hugh! But this week was the same ol stuff I'm sorry nothing to big happened. But on Thursday we went and helped a investigator out with her snow and that sucked! it was all ice we pretty much picked ice for 2 hours. But we did have a cool lesson with her. We talked about the introduction to the Book of Mormon and she was having a hard time focusing cause she had a bad headache. But at the end of the lesson I told her that if she reads for 2 min a day, that her life will be a lot less crazy and she will feel more peace. And sure enough we weren't home for more then a hour and she texts us and said she read and her headache went away! ha Yep I'm pro no biggy! Then that night we went over to the Mayne's house for dinner. Brother Mayne is the President of the Met Life stadium. So he was pretty much in charge of the Superbowl, he told us he talked to both the teams owners all the time. haha. He is a cool guy. There house is sweet too. Then Friday we got a call from a member who needed help with his ice/snow on his drive way and he just watched us do it! What a clown. But he told us he would feed us steak that night so no arguing there from us! We met there daughter that night who is less active. She is a welder. She had more dirt under her fingernails then I have had in a loooong time! Made me feel like a little girl! ha She was really nice though. We had a solid lesson with them about the BOM. Saturday we were really busy. We had breakfast at our mission leaders house and he made these whole grain pancakes and I put applesauce and fruit on them instead of syrup. And ya I ate 8 haha found me a new way to eat those puppies! Freaking Delicious! Then after we went and saw our investigators Carol and her kids and family. It was a big crew we were teaching like 8 people. It was a donkey show though, no one would shut there holes so I had to play the bully and sit between the girls that wouldn't shut it! haha They all know the church is true but they just cant get to church. It sucks, but were still working with them. Then that night we had Stake Conference and (Elder Smith) was his name that spoke with his wife. He was a senator in Utah maybe, he was cool told us some stories about being a missionary and how he and elder Uchdorf talk all the time! But it was good, then yesterday we had the Sunday session. I sat by elder Davenport and a less active he is workin with. I've met her before she is trying to stop smoking and stuff. So me and her had a good talk, she told me she slipped and had some jack and coke last night hahaha . When we have these tags on people tell us everything. I've been told about people's marriage and all sorts of things. Then last night we went and taught a Recent convert named Margret who had a bad cold, so I hooked her up with some of my stash of drugs Ashley got me so now she calls me Mr DR Elder Smith. haha And don't ever forget it! That was my week though love you guys!
love: E Smith



                                 Brother Mayne is the President of the Met Life Stadium

No comments:

Post a Comment