Trevors Homecoming

Monday, December 9, 2013

Letter 44 with pics!!!

Hi Fam!
 
Well its officially Christmas up here in snooki vile. It started snowing last night and by this morning we woke up to an ice storm. It snowed last night then rained during the night pretty crazy stuff. But this week was BUSY! Tuesday we had Zone meeting over in West New york which is still in Jersey it just really close to NY. But that was fun it was Christmas theme and we got some legit Santa hats and you already know I'm lookin sexy in it!! haha But Wednesday we went up to "China" and  we call it because its like 45 min from our house to our investigators Babby and Coty. Babby has been taught for years! But her son that was there loves hunting and when we pulled up he was decked out in camo and I about lost it!! We talked about hunting for a good 25 min. I showed him how we do it Smith style in Utah swag and he was freaking out about my elk and Twinkies Deer this year. But our lesson with Babby went good we pretty much threw down, and asked what we need to do to help her get dunked and she said we cant its all on her so idk what were going to do with her maybe get her drunk and trip her in the font hahahaha heyyy ohhh jk jk! But then the next place we went was a less active place down the road and he is a hunter too! It was like I was meant to come here! But we talked with him and his daughter and were gonna get them back to church! Thursday was walking day and of course it was raining out side but that just means my wife gets hotter for me going out in that weather so it helps us keep motivated haha. But we went and taught Babby's nephew and his G friend! They are really prepared people, sure at first she thought she could teach us because she has been taught by the JW's for 10 years but we switched that one right around. But we had a good lesson. And I talked the whole time cause my comp is still a Little gun shy but they loved it. And then we got dinner that night and Elder Davenport came over with his comp for a slumber party because Friday morning me and him had to go to a meeting. So Thursday night we just talked about good times till 12 30 then got up at 430 to drive all the way over to West NY then drove another hour for our meeting! The meeting went good there was a few fake die hard missionaries there but we just ignore those clowns. But that was pretty much our whole Friday of meetings then coming home and me and Elder D port busting out some Rapping skills to our new comps haha I was droppin the beat and D port was rapping haha it was like I was with the chocolate man again. But white style! Saturday was kind of boring we just had breakfast at our ward mission leaders house which was the highlight then taught a few lessons. But yesterday was fun. It was our Ward Christmas party. There was food everywhere and the primary did a little skit that was funny! made me miss all my Little punks back at home! But that was our week. This morning we got a call from a member who lives in a really rich area and she needed help with her driveway being a big ice patch so we went and helped her out and me and E page did some sledding with her kids,  then she fed us breakfast and let us go into her huge house and play pool it was legit! And you already know it I WON! haha Well that's it love you guys I turn the big 21 this week so the local hooters better be ready for me hahahahaha! jk jk
 
 
Love: #1 son Trevi









No comments:

Post a Comment