Trevors Homecoming

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Letter 66

Fam!

My bad on not e-mailing yesterday I got caught up in fishing and then Tongan came over and hung out with us so we were partyin it up! ha But I got Transferred to Princeton/Trenton driving, this is Elder Davenports area he was just in. My new comp is Elder Winfield, he looks like a nerd but is freaking hilarious! we get a long just fine. So Tuesday I got moved down here and we met the bishop and he actually lived in Vegas, so that was cool. Then we went and met these Catholic friends of D ports and Winfeild and they are a way cool family! She is gonna be my mission mom I can already tell, she loves to feed the missionaries soooo BOO YAW!  Wednesday we had District meeting and not gonna lie it was weird not being the one teaching but its kinda nice too. After we went and knocked some doors and had one guy come out of his house, looks at us and told us to go F OFF! ha Somebody must of peed in his cheerios that morning!! But we did find some cool potentials. Then we went and taught a less active DEDE, I met her boy friend and he lived in Irvington right down the street from my old house there so that was fun talking to him. After that lesson we went over to Sis Thompson who just got baptized not too long ago and she fed us, she is a way nice lady, she fed me and even gave me a ice pack too put on my ankle cause it was all sorts of swollen. ha Thursday was our walking day and my crippled butt hobbled 3 miles too a appointment and he wasn't even home, so we went over to some members who use to live in Cedar the Fulks was their name and they gave us a ride home. Friday was fun, we went down too the hood in Trenton, I miss being in the hood! But we went and saw a member named Darlington who was shot in the leg about 2 months ago. He is a cool guy, we taught him on prayer. After that we went and tried some other investigators and we went down in the heart of the hood, and there was a bunch of these kids playing football in the street. So I wanted to hop in so I yelled at them HIKE! And you should of seen their faces haha so the one kid gave me the ball and he ran and I tossed him a beauty right into his arms. All the kids were like "wow he is good" I told them white boy can throw and I played on the NFL they were pooping their pants it was funny! Then we went over and saw a less active who loves too shoot bows. So me and him are going to get along just fine. Saturday morning we had basketball at the church, and after a member named Bro Cuff took us too the Princeton University where he is a teacher and took us to the buffet food court there! That place is way nice! The girls are cute too! haha But then he gave us a tour,that place is pretty sweet! But then we had interviews with President Jeppson. Me and P Jepps had a good talk. I'm gonna miss him when he leaves next month. After we went back down into the hood and taught some less actives, we picked up a new investigator who is friends with a member. She is 34 years old and has 8 kids and 1 on the way. So were gonna have to get a freaking school bus to bring her fam too church! One of the less actives is named Donte and he has a little brother who is 2 and is the funniest little chocolate kid I've ever seen. he was fighting with Winfield and messing him up! He would punch him in the face and jump all over the place, ha it was funny stuff. Sunday was crazy. There are 3 wards going too the same building so lots of people all over! The ward I'm in seems okay. kind of pride full sacks but I'm not judging yet. That was my week fam Love ya!

Love:T Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment