Trevors Homecoming

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Trevor landed in NJ on Feb. 11, 2013

Dear Ma and Paps!

I made it to Snookiville. Today has been very interesting. The flight was about 4 hours long and it was pretty bad weather but we made it.
Once we got to the airport President Jeppson and his wife were there waiting for us, they are nice.
Then we got in the cars and went to the downtown Newerk and there we met some missionaries that have been out for a while.
So we pulled up to a bunch of them and as I was walking up I saw a familiar face with his hands up in the air and it was Colby!
I ran up and gave him a hug it was really weird and I'm still in shock but after that we walked the street for a little and started to hand out cards and there was black people everywhere!! Not gonna lie, it was scary but lots were nice and some were very crazy!
But just letting you know I made it ill talk to you soon.

Love:Elder Smith

He emailed us this email the first night after arriving in NJ

2 comments: